KULTECH UPPC (Unbonded Post-tensioned Precast Concrete) v0.0 is a state-of-the-art structural analysis software that performs nonlinear cyclic static displacement analysis of the unique UPPC systems.
Prestressed precast system is an unrivalled construction technology in large-span, large-height industrial buildings with very large gravitational loading demands. These structures are expected to be very popular in the near future due to the increasing demand for logistics centers post-COVID era. The evolution of earthquake engineering approach towards Damage-Controlled Design also emphasizes the big potential for precast prestressed seismic systems. (see Figure below)
However, these systems have unique behaviour which require them to be modeled with nonconventional approaches. (Please refer to the User Manual here for detailed explanation of this phenomenon) KULTECH UPPC v0.0 is the solution!
Capture the unique nonlinear behaviour of Precast Post-tensioned Structural Systems! Capture the future of damage-controlled design! Capture:
- The moment-rotation relationship
- The unique performance levels
- The unique energy dissipation parameters
- Concrete stress-strain history
- Post-tensioning stress-strain history
- Watch simulation of displacement history
- Export results for post-processing
- Use KULTECH UPPC results for accurate global modeling of this state-of-the-art construction technology!
Watch SIMULATION of displacement history:
- Watch the subassembly movement simultaneously with cyclic hysteresis development
- Develop a visual understanding of the behaviour
- Follow the performance points on the simulation
CALCULATE THE CYCLIC MOMENT-ROTATION BEHAVIOUR OF THE SUBASSEMBLY JOINT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT NONLINEAR CYCLIC BEHAVIOUR OF CONCRETE AND POST-TENSIONING STRANDS
CALCULATE THE ENERGY DISSIPATION PARAMETERS FOR UP TO 11 DIFFERENT SUBSEQUENT DRIFT RATIOS TO SCALE YOUR DESIGN EARTHQUAKE SPECTRA
DETERMINE THE PERFORMANCE LEVELS THAT ARE UNIQUE TO UPPC SYSTEMS
FOLLOW STRESS-STRAIN HISTORIES OF CONCRETE AND POST-TENSIONING STRANDS FOR ANY FIBER OF THE SECTION
EXPORT RESULTS TO SPREADSHEET FOR POST-PROCESSING. OBTAIN THE BACKBONE CURVE.
USE KULTECH UPPC RESULTS IN YOUR GLOBAL STRUCTURAL MODEL
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING ISSUES, PLEASE NOTIFY US AT ATA@KUL-TECH.COM
TO PURCHASE FULL LICENSE and more information, contact us AT email@example.com